The UC3002 is a USB-C to VGA adapter that allows you to transfer the video of your USB-C equipped laptop, tablet or computer to a VGA display or projector. The UC3002 supports high video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz so that you can conveniently scale your display output to a bigger monitor or do presentations from a projector.
- Perfect for Macbook 2015/2016, Chrome book and Windows PC.
- Meets EMI and USB Type-C Certificate.
- Driver free under AppleMac OS 10.8.4 and later, Google Chrome OS and Microsoft Windows 7 and later.
- Compact designs Saves space and easy to carry around.
- Easy plug and play allows seamless display of your laptop and content to your display.
Transfer high-quality videos from a USB-C equipped laptop or tablet to a VGA display or projector
Compatible with the latest USB-C equipped laptops and tablet computers including Apple MacBook, Chromebook Pixel™ and Thunderbolt™ 3 computers
USB billboard feature proactively notifies users of alternate USB-C modes supported by the source device
Premium manufacturing and high-quality design resists signal interference during video transmission
Plug-and-Play - no software required
Interfaces:1 x USB-C Male (White)
Interfaces:1 x HDB-15 Female (Black)
Max. Pixel Clock 200 MHz
Max. Resolution 2048*1152@60Hz
Compliance USB3.1 Type-C (Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible), USB Billboard Device Class, HDCP 1.3