Record 1080i HD Video to Your PC
IT connects your cable / satellite set-top box thru component video, you can easily record all your favorite TV shows to your PC by AVerMedia Scheduler. Even better, you can capture your video game play in H.264 video format and share them online!
A test video recorded with the latest MAFIA II gameplay on Xbox 360
HD Video Playback on TV or PC
You may directly output HD recordings from the PC to TV via HDMI connection without the need of burning to disc. It is an eco-friendly design which you can benefit from saving time and effort.
Create Your Own AVCHD* Disc
Need to archive your video collections? You can now burn your favorite High Definition TV shows or video onto DVD disc in AVCHD format. Play them back and share with your friends anytime.
*AVCHD stands for Advanced Video Coding High Definition
Watch Favorite Shows On the Go
The included ArcSoft MediaConverter program can also help you convert the recordings to other formats compatible for playback on an iPhone, iPod, PSP, Zune, and much more popular devices.
- Schedule Recording from HD Set-top Box
- Capture HD Content up to 1080i
- Record HD Video Game Play
- Built-in Hardware H.264 HD Encoder
- Burn AVCHD Disc
- Output Video via HDMI Connection
- Pass through Content while Recording
- IR Blaster and Scheduled Recording
- Video Conversion for Portable Devices
*Looking for the Software Development Kit (SDK)? We have another model here.
- Input Signal：
- Component (YPbPr, 1080i)
- Composite (RCA)
- Audio L/R X 2
- Output Signal：
- HDMI (Output recording to HDMI interface)
- Component (Pass through function)
- Audio L/R (Pass through function)
- Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- AMD AthlonTM 64x2 Dual core 2.8GHz
- Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz notebook CPU or AMD equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- Graphic Card with support for DirectX 9.0c and HD DXVA with 256MB RAM
- USB 2.0
- Windows® XP / Windows® VistaTM / Windows® 7