The Eaton 5E UPS provides effective power protection, even in disturbed electrical environments. Voltage fluctuations are automatically corrected using an AVR device (booster/fader), without needing the batteries.
- Trust a leading manufacturer with decades of experience dedicated to developing reliable power quality equipment
- Rely on batteries anytime: 5E batteries are permanently recharged (even when the UPS is turned off but mains is present). 5E can start without mains (Cold-start).
- 5E's compact form factor allows it to be easily integrated into environments with space constraints.
- The 5E features an HID-compliant USB port, for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/ Mac OS/Linux). 5E is compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software.
- 650 & 850VA models have no fan so are perfect for deployment at an operators workstation, where fan noise can be an issue
Line Interactive with Automatic Voltage Regulation
Dimensions (H x W x D, mm)
148 x 100 x 288
Input Voltage Range
50Hz or 60Hz
On Battery Voltage Regulation
+/-1 Hz in battery mode
2-6ms typical, 10ms max.
6 hours to 90% after complete discharge
AC Mode: Green LED lighting
Battery Mode: Green LED Flashing
Five audible alarms for Backup Mode, Low Battery, Overload, Battery replace & Fault
Environmental & Standards
Less than 45dB
0°C - 40°C
Maximum operating altitude must not exceed 2000m