Enhanced storage for your everyday computing needs
For fast performance and reliability, WD Green SSDs boost the everyday computing experience in your desktop or laptop PC.
Improved performance for everyday computing
With the performance boost from a WD Green SATA SSD, you can browse the web, play a game, or simply start your system in a flash.
Solid state reliability
Lightweight and shock resistant, WD Green SSDs use no moving parts and help keep your data safe from loss in the case of accidental bumps and drops.
Less power. More play.
WD Green SSDs are among the lowest power consuming drives in the industry. And with less power used, your laptop runs longer.
An easy upgrade for your PC
Compatible with most desktop and laptop PCs, WD Green SSDs are available in 2.5” 7mm and M.2 2280 models for simple, worry-free upgrading.
Downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and Acronis software
Monitor your drive’s health with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and clone drives with Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software.
Transfer speeds up to 540MB/s and capacities up to 240GB with models available for most desktop and laptop PCs.
• Interface[*2][*3]: SATA III 6 Gb/s
• Performance[*4][4KB QD32]
• Sequential Read up to (MB/s): 545
• Average Active Power (mW): 80
• Max Read Operating (mW): 2,800
• Max Write Operating (mW): 2,800
• Slumber (mW): 25
• DEVSLP (mW): 10
• Reliability MTTF[*6]: Up to 1.0M hours
• Operating Temperatures: 0°C to 70°C
• Non-operating Temperatures: -55°C to 85°C
• Operating Vibrations: 5.0 gRMS, 10-2000 Hz
• Non-operating Vibrations: 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 Hz
• Shock: 1,500 G @ 0.5 msec half sine
• Certifications: FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI
• FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI
• Size: 2.5”/7mm cased: 7.00mm x 69.85mm x 100.50mm
• Weight: 2.5”/7mm cased: 32.7g, ± 0.5g