||SATA 6 Gb/s
|Max read speed (MB/s)
|Max write speed (MB/s)
|Mounting kit included
|Cost per Gigabyte ($)
||$0.53 incl GST
• Interface[*2][*3]: SATA III 6 Gb/s
• Sequential Read up to (MB/s): 560
• Sequential Write up to (MB/s): 530
• Random Read up to (IOPS): 95k
• Random Write up to (IOPS): 84k
• Endurance (TBW)[*5]: 200
• Avg. Active Power (mW)[*7]: 52
• Max Read Operating (mW): 2,050
• Max Write Operating (mW): 3,350
• Slumber (mW): 56
• DEVSLP (mW): 5-7
• MTTF[*8]: Up to 1.75M hours
• Operating Temperatures: 0°C to 70°C
• Non-operating Temperatures: -55°C to 85°C
• Operating Vibration: 5.0 gRMS, 10- 2000 Hz
• Non-operating Vibration: 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 Hz
• Shock: 1,500 G @ 0.5 msec half sine
• Certifications: FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI, Morocco
• Dimensions: 7.00 x 69.85 x 100.2mm
• Weight: 37.4g
A New Dimension of Storage
Ready for your high performance computing needs, a WD Blue™ 3D NAND SATA SSD offers high capacity, enhanced reliability, and blazing speed.
High capacity with enhanced reliability
A WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD uses 3D NAND technology not only for higher capacities (up to 2TB1) than the previous generation WD Blue SSDs, but also to help reduce cell-to-cell interference for enhanced reliability.
Enhanced power efficiency
Offering improved endurance, a WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD features an active power draw up to 25% lower2 than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs. And with less power used, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop.
Superior performance for high-end computing
For high-end computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software, look to WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs. 3D NAND technology helps enable sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s for fast system boot-ups, quick application responses, and rapid transfer speeds3.
An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure)4, up to 500 TBW (terabytes written)5, and several error correction technologies, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.
With a certification from the WD Functional Integrity Testing Lab (F.I.T. Lab™), every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD is verified for compatibility with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers. Every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD goes through extensive compatibility and reliability testing to ensure it meets the high standards of the WD brand.
Downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and Acronis software
Monitor your drive’s available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the WD SSD Dashboard. Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and backup your operating system, applications, settings and all of your data.